Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Bay 2 Bay Group FAQ
BAY 2 BAY GROUP Kitchens and Bathrooms are both licensed builders and licensed plumbers for all your bathroom, kitchen or laundry renovation needs. We are QBCC licensed and members of the HIA (housing industry association).
The owner and director of BAY 2 BAY GROUP, Cameron Farr is a licensed Builder, plumber, gasfitter, drainer and roofer holding all the correct licenses to complete your plumbing, bathroom, laundry or kitchen renovation needs.
- We give you a personal free in house consult and design appointment. We love to meet with you in person to discuss all your project needs. We meet with you on-site with brochures, colour samples of cabinetry and bench tops and we also produce 3D and CAD renders of your new kitchen and bathroom spaces.
- We will provide you a contract in writing with your detailed specifications of what exactly what we’ll do as part of the renovation. Fixed price and schedule of works guaranteed. We want to be certain that we understand exactly what you expect when we are renovating your bathroom and kitchen, so we only use and recommend a HIA builders contract. www.hia.com.au
- Bay 2 Bay and all trades employed are licensed and insured.
- We only use the best licensed trade contractors
- We carry out renovation works anywhere in Brisbane and Gold coast cities and surrounding suburbs.
- Your new bathroom comes with a 10 Year written waterproofing certificate and guarantee
- You’re new kitchen also comes with a 7 Year guarantee on all cabinets and doors. With all hardware coming with a lifetime warranty.
- All of our kitchen, laundry and custom bathroom vanity cabinets are made right here in Brisbane. The board used is all Australian made 16mm HMRMDF (Highly Moisture Resistant Medium Density Fibre) board to ensure strength and durability to the highest Australian standards .